Sunday 18 March 2012

Leg Hooping.... AARRRGGGHHH!!!


This is frustrating me to no end!  It looks simple enough, and actually when I first tried it weeks ago I got it (albeit only briefly) very quickly and so figured I'd have it down in no time.  Leg hooping has been the hardest thing to learn so far.  I've got a number of other things down.  Maybe not quite mastered them with much finesse, but I can do them.  I can move the hoop up and down from my hips all the way up to my chest (chest hooping wasn't easy either but it was easier than leg hooping).  I can hoop around my torso both with my arms raised or with them inside the hoop, and easily move the hoop up to my neck.  I can do a number of lifts up and down with the hoop from various places on my body.  There's a few arm hooping tricks I can do.  I'm just figuring out how to move through the hoop in different ways. 

But this leg hooping business....aarrrgggghhhhh!!  So I'm working on moving it up and down my thighs which I'm getting better at, and if it falls to my knees and I manage to catch it I can keep it there for a very short period of time before dropping it, but I can't move it down and back up again with any amount of ease.

My legs are covered in bruises.  But I will get it.  I am already better than I was, I just need to keep at it.  I will get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment